1:30PM WELCOMING REMARKS BY APPS ALLIANCE
- Beverley Eve, Director of Membership & Marketing, EMEA
1:40PM GROWTH HACKING STRATEGIES
The app store is a crowded place - distinguishing your app among the rest can often lead to success or failure. Join our panel of industry experts to learn the best methods to market your app by effectively leveraging app store optimisation, earned media, social media and other strategies to acquire your target users!
- James Bott, CEO & Co-Founder, The ASO co (Moderator)
- Mike Winters, Operations Europe, Branch Metrics
- Guillaume Martin, CEO, Pictarine
- Martin Boutges, Product Manager, BlaBlaCar
- Alexandra Combeau, Digital & Mobile Marketing Expert, Next Level
2:10PM IMPROVING APPSTORE RANK: BEST PRACTICES (& TACTICS TO AVOID)
How far would you go to make your app successful? Everyone has a strategy, and as an app publisher, Amazon has seen the good, the bad, and the ugly. Hear the tactics that will get you banned or blacklisted, along with best practices for actually achieving the results you want: more downloads, good reviews, and high monetisation.
- Mario Viviani, Technology Evangelist, Amazon Appstore
2:25PM THE IMPORTANCE OF UX IN ENGAGING YOUR USERS
Getting mass downloads is one thing, keeping users engaged is another. Hear experts discuss strategies to enhance and measure user-experience and leverage data to optimise engagement, and retain happy users over the long haul
- Rich Brown, UX Lead, Etsy (Moderator)
- Mahesh Ramanchandra, Head of Product, Hopster
- Stephane Delbecque, Director of Digital Expertise, AXA
- Jamie Mercer, Senior Product Manager, RetailMeNot
- Julie Knibbe, Senior Product Manager - Discovery, Deezer
2:55PM MOBILE PRINT - DISRUPTION, COLLABORATION, AND OPPORTUNITY
Standing out from the crowd is tough. Meeting a universal need is a great place to start. Learn to press the right buttons with Mopria Alliance (mobile printing alliance with members including HP, Xerox, Canon and Samsung) and discover how adding print to your app, will not only add value to your business, but also delight your users.
- Mark Boyt, Head of Solutions & Services Marketing, Mopria Alliance
3:05PM COFFEE BREAK
Stretch your legs, check your email & enjoy a cup of coffee and a snack. Also take your time to chat to our amazing sponsors as they’re on hand to answer any questions and help you boost your app strategy.
3:40PM MONETISATION; LATEST TIPS FROM THE EXPERTS
In an industry that is constantly evolving it's essential to stay on top of the latest strategies and techniques for generating revenue with your app. Join our panel of experts as they share their wisdom on what currently works and what doesn't when it comes to monetisation.
- Alexandre Jubien, Mobile Strategist, ThinkMobile (Moderator)
- Pierre-Olivier Camus, EMEA Mobile Specialist, Google
- Stefan Adamczyk, VP Advertising EMEA, AdColony
- Jean-Baptiste Fleury, Mobile Studio Director, Virtuos Games
- Thomas Coulon, Senior Publisher Sales Manager - Flurry from Yahoo!
4:10PM FIRESIDE CHAT: STARTUP STORIES - LiPP, A JOURNEY TO SUCCESS
Hear from Marc-Antoine Durand, CEO & Founder of LiPP, as he shares his journey to success. After only two months LiPP raised half a million Euros and in six months they’ve acquired over a million users. Learn directly from the man behind the app how they successfully implemented Growth Hacking strategies and used Snapchat to grow their user base and evolve their product.
- Kayla Roark, Director of Development, France Digitale
- Marc-Antoine Durand, CEO & Co-Founder, Lipp
4:30PM KEYNOTE: KEY FINDINGS FROM APP ANNIE'S INAUGURAL APP FORECAST 2020
What are the global worldwide trends for App Downloads and Revenue? What is the impact of emerging markets on Google Play Downloads? Which countries are driving revenue? What is the impact of Apps usage growth on global monetization? Which were the Top categories in 2015? App Annie will provide some insights and key take aways for the next 5 years.
- Thierry Guiot, South Europe Territory Director, App Annie
4:50PM CLOSING REMARKS & PRIZE GIVEAWAYS
5:00PM NETWORKING RECEPTION
Refreshments will be provided throughout with an open-bar and appetizers available during the reception